VACANCY DETAIL – SUPPLY CLASS TEACHER
- School: Primary School
- Job Type: Supply
- Location: Discovery Bay / Tung Chung
We are seeking dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate people to join our list of supply staff, stepping in for when our staff are absent from school.
- Assume all duties of the regular classroom teacher and any additional duties assigned by the Principal
- Follow the lesson plan/instructions left by the teacher
- Maintain normal classroom routines and behaviour management procedures
- Maintain a positive learning atmosphere in the classroom
- Provide relevant feedback to students
- Ensure home learning and other routines are kept up to date
- Provide written reflective feedback to the class teacher
- HK recognised teaching certification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent
- HK Permanent Resident or Dependent visa holder
- Excellent command of English
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- A commitment to the pastoral care of children
- Working or volunteering experience in a school setting
The EDB (Education Bureau of HK) insist a SCRC be carried out prior to any work within a HK school. Details of this can be shared at the time of enquiry.
(Supply rate available on request)
DMPS IS COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING AND PROMOTING THE WELFARE OF CHILDREN AND EXPECTS ALL STAFF TO RESPECT THIS COMMITMENT. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE INTERNATIONAL TASK FORCE ON CHILD PROTECTION, ALL POSTS AT THE SCHOOL ARE SUBJECT TO RIGOROUS AND APPROPRIATE BACKGROUND CHECKS. ANY INFORMATION WILL BE USED FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSE ONLY.